Search This Blog

21 November 2010

San Francisco accessories.

We spent a day just wandering around San Francisco.  Hamburgers were eaten at the university campus, photos were taken of bridges.  Eventually, a cold beer was had at Fisherman's Wharf, at the Eagle, where the Skeptic and I had eaten lunch the previous day.

There was a loud noise from the pier, and we all wound up leaning over the balcony to see what the fuss was.
Seals make heaps of noise.
On the walk back up to Coit tower, there were a bunch of Americans taking photos of flowers on the hills.  I thought I'd better try to fit in.
I have no idea what this flower is.
This was the only night I went out in San Francisco, and I had a great time.  We went to some bar I can't remember the name of, drank local beers, made formations out of our piles of American change and met a friend's doppelganger in the deli next door.
We are not even remotely ashamed about this.
San Francisco was great fun and I want to go back.

No comments:

Post a Comment