Search This Blog

03 August 2012

Stavanger to Drammen

After the walk to and from Pulpit Rock, I failed to take any photos of Stavanger whatsoever.

Do not let this impact your view of the town. It was a very nice place, I just failed to take photos. I left early in the morning for an eight hour train ride to Drammen.

I have noticed, taking trains in Norway, that I am always high above something or far below something or, often, both at once. Through this part of the country I also passed more farmland than I've seen so far.

Moo!
In Drammen I experienced a common travelling issue - I needed more vegetables. Luckily there was a Lebanese restaurant outside where I was staying. They interpreted "vegetarian meal for one," as "give me all the food you have in your kitchen," and sent me back to my room with a shamefully large bag of take-away.

It was really good.
I still hadn't worked out if it was possible for me to get to Horten in the morning, or if I would be carrying on straight to Oslo. I set an early alarm.

No comments:

Post a Comment