Search This Blog

18 October 2010

America: A Parallel Story.

As you all may know, there's a car full of people on the USA section of this journey, so I thought I'd give you another perspective. Namely the perspective from a little to the left and about an inch below...

Getting rained on in Time Square,
that did wonders for my cold.

Handsome people (not) looking at the Brooklyn bridge.

The Gridion is fast becoming our favourite sport. Mostly because we can sit in a bar and yell at a 41 year-old Brett Favre to "Run you old bastard, Run!"

I really enjoyed the Natural History Museum in NYC. Unfortunately it turns out I'm absolutely useless with a camera, so there are lots of pictures of my reflection, the camera's flash and some dark rooms. Here are a few that Photoshop (The GIMP) and I were able to save.
andand
Oh My! (Sorry, I've always wanted to do that. Apologies to The Wizard of Oz.)

Top of the Rock (30 Rockefeller Centre, the NBC studios) was really just NYC showing off. Even though it was overcast, the view was breathtaking.





I took some videos too, but it kept raining on the camera lens.
This is where we were.
Turns out this blogging thing takes longer than I thought, so I'll move on to other cities later.

1 comment:

  1. I did like the lions tigers and bears photo sequence. Did no-one get a picture of Robyn Williams? BTW remember you are publishing this in a public forum. The rules of grammar and punctuation apply, and should be harnessed. Take heed of the Club motto; if you can't utilise your apostrophes appropriately, then you should dodge them.

    ReplyDelete